More about EDS
The EDS team members have 35+ years collective experience within the B-BBEE, Economic Transformation, Strategy, Business Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Compliance Reporting and Project Management sphere.
We support the principle of appointing local persons when required. This company principle has been demonstrated on numerous occasions when we have worked on long-term projects in the Western Cape, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape and the Free State. In these instances, EDS has implemented a rigorous upskilling programme in order to ensure that all the required competencies are met, whilst our head office team provides the overall support structures and regular onsite assessments.
• With over 15 years’ experience within corporate transformation, Janine was a frontline leader in the implementation of B-BBEE and the development of the ICT Sector Transformation Charter in South Africa.
• She has worked in various countries, namely Angola, DRC, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Kenya, and Tanzania.
• Janine has participated and guided the EDS teams with each of their projects, from business development to concept design, implementation, and overall client management.
• Waldo has over 10 years’ experience in B-BBEE consulting and compliance and has specialized in Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development.
• Following the appointment of EDS as a key partner to Amadeus Southern Africa, Waldo has been a key player in the establishment of the Travel and Tourism Excellence Academy.
• His role includes the concept, design, and implementation management of our Socio-Economic Development (SED), Enterprise Development and Supplier Development programmes within the renewable energy, mining, and construction sectors.
SENIOR PROJECT CONSULTANT
• Joy joined EDS in 2014 and was appointed to manage the Economic Development compliance reporting at the Jeffery’s Bay Wind Farm.
• She has gained exposure and experience in the Renewable Energy, B-BBEE and Mining sectors.
• Joy has been instrumental in SMME and Supplier Development programmes in the Free State Province, the implementation of Learnerships in both the Eastern and Western Cape Provinces as well as the development of Enterprise Development and Socio-Economic Development Plans.
• Yuveshnie has over 8 years of experience in the Travel, Travel Finance and Technology domains, and has worked with customers in various countries (namely Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Botswana, Mozambique, Mauritius).
• She has over 6 years of agile experience and has coached multiple teams in their Agile transformation.
• Yuveshnie has managed a variety of projects, namely CISCO and VOIP call centre solutions, PCI-DSS Compliance and Software Migrations.
• Ruvashna joined EDS in 2014 and has over 9 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Executives.
• She manages the company’s accounts, billing, and other day to day office duties.
• Ruvashna’s role also includes HR responsibilities, Supplier engagements, and other administrative tasks.