More about EDS
The EDS team members have 35+ years collective experience within the B-BBEE, Economic Transformation, Strategy, Business Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Compliance Reporting and Project Management sphere.
We support the principle of appointing local persons when required. This company principle has been demonstrated on numerous occasions when we have worked on long-term projects in the Western Cape, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape and the Free State. In these instances, EDS has implemented a rigorous upskilling programme in order to ensure that all the required competencies are met, whilst our head office team provides the overall support structures and regular onsite assessments.
• With over 15 years’ experience within corporate transformation, Janine was a frontline leader in the implementation of B-BBEE and the development of the ICT Sector Transformation Charter in South Africa.
• She has worked in various countries, namely Angola, DRC, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Kenya, and Tanzania.
• Janine has participated and guided the EDS teams with each of their projects, from business development to concept design, implementation, and overall client management.
• Waldo has over 10 years’ experience in B-BBEE consulting and compliance and has specialized in Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development.
• Following the appointment of EDS as a key partner to Amadeus Southern Africa, Waldo has been a key player in the establishment of the Travel and Tourism Excellence Academy.
• His role includes the concept, design, and implementation management of our Socio-Economic Development (SED), Enterprise Development and Supplier Development programmes within the renewable energy, mining, and construction sectors.
• With over 20 years of experience in the Travel and Travel Finance Industries, Karen has a wealth of knowledge in systems implementation, customer relations and product support.
• As a Certified Scrum Product Owner, Karen is able to provide unique insight having been on both sides of the coin in relation to systems development.
• In recent years, Karen has worked with Carbon Tax as well as within the Renewable Energy Sector.
• Yuveshnie has over 8 years of experience in the Travel, Travel Finance and Technology domains, and has worked with customers in various countries (namely Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Botswana, Mozambique, Mauritius).
• She has over 6 years of agile experience and has coached multiple teams in their Agile transformation.
• Yuveshnie has managed a variety of projects, namely CISCO and VOIP call centre solutions, PCI-DSS Compliance and Software Migrations.
• Ruvashna joined EDS in 2014 and has over 9 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Executives.
• She manages the company’s accounts, billing, and other day to day office duties.
• Ruvashna’s role also includes HR responsibilities, Supplier engagements, and other administrative tasks.
EDS is proud to be in partnership with SDG Legal which enables us to provide our clients with a turnkey projects solution.